Baked Huon Salmon in Spiced Yoghurt
A quick and easy family meal, with plenty of flavour. Serve with your favourite Ziggys freshly made side.
- 4 Fresh Huon Salmon portions, skin off
- 250g greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Inch size piece of fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Sliced green chilli and extra lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with paper.
- In a bowl, mix yoghurt, lemon, ginger and spices.
- Dunk each piece of Huon Salmon to coat in yoghurt mix and place onto a baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Garnish with green chillies.
- Serve with your favourite Ziggys side and a few lemon wedges.