Slow Cooker Chuck Steak
Melt in your mouth chuck steak that are slow-cooked with broth and seasoning. Serve with mashed potato, peas and gravy for a healthy mid-week meal.
- 1.5kg - 2kg beef chuck steak
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tbsp steak seasoning
- 1 tbsp minced onion
- Mashed potato and steamed peas to serve
- Gravy to serve
- Place the chuck steak at the bottom of the slow cooker in one layer.
- Pour in the beef broth.
- Sprinkle the seasoning and minced onion on top of the steak.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for at least 8 hours and a maximum of 10 hours.
- Remove and slice to serve with mashed potato, peas and gravy.